Assistant Buyer (Bags) - Topshop
2 days left
- Job Type
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
You will be supporting the Buyer to ensure we are first in capturing and translating the emerging trends into beautiful and desirable beauty products our customers will LOVE.
- Supports the Bags Buyer and contributes to decisions on the range
- Presents range to senior management and follows up on action points
- Anticipates and resolves problems with deliveries
- Looks further ahead to focus on ideas and solutions that may be of longer-term benefit to profitability
- Delegates responsibility to BAA and develops their skills
- Provides a wider more strategic understanding of the business, customer and department
- Keeps team informed and up to date on key issues
- Works with Assistant Merchandiser to review department performance and development areas
- Builds effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Currently working as an Assistant Buyer within a fast paced organisation.
- Knowledgeable of fashion trends and the market, contributing new and well thought out ideas
- Genuine passion
- Strong fashion eye is essential
- Excellent problem solving skills and uses own initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Adept at working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Takes responsibility and makes decisions independently
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the business
- Manages time effectively by setting and achieving priorities and timescales.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.
Apply for Assistant Buyer (Bags) - Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly