National Account Manager - Boots
A British based Manufacturer of luxury bath and body products are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to support the development and expansion of their business within Boots. They provide a unique service to their customers with a focus on delivering on promises and offering good value.
You will be reporting directly into the Sales Director and you will be primarily responsible for the Boots accounts however, there is great potential for this account base to grow. This is a home based role with the majority of your time maximising the sales potential of the account and ensuring the Brand is correctly positioned in the Market. Experience with the existing account is essential.
You will be responsible for developing and influencing Partner relationships to reach agreed sales targets and identifying and securing new Partners in line with Company objectives and make suggestions.
· Manage and develop the nationwide wholesale business in order to meet objectives and targets with a focus on key account management and sales growth.
· Develop relationships with key Partners in order to develop and influence Brand positioning
· Devise and implement the annual business plan for the UK wholesale business.
· Active management of Wholesale accounts to achieve agreed sales targets.
· To maximise the potential of the existing account in line with the Company objectives.
The right person for this role will be enthusiastic, self-confident, self-motivated with strong Commercial business acumen. You will have a demonstrable sales success ideally within a luxury brand in the UK and Ireland Wholesale Sector. You will have experience of the key account with a real entrepreneurial spirit and a questioning nature.
The next steps:
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or alternatively call on 0333 323 2000 or 07538 933 358.
Apply for National Account Manager - Boots
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly