Affiliate Marketing Specialist
4 days left
- Job Type
A successful candidate will play a lead role in establishing relationships within the blogging community and managing blogger opportunities and partnerships for REISS. They will be responsible for creative offsite content creation and with the support of the Online Marketing Manager for creating competitions and events for blogger outreach.
- Maintain and grow REISS's global affiliate programmes - UK, IE, USA, CA, APAC
- Identify, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners and influencers onto the programme
- Develop relationships with affiliate partners to grow the business
- Coordinate and oversee affiliate marketing campaigns through all phases of launch (negotiation of agreements, creative execution, reporting and analysis)
- Motivate and incentivise affiliates to improve campaign performance
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement
- Review ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers/gifts
- Deployment of marketing creative affiliate communications such as e-newsletters, blog posts, offers and affiliate payments
The Skills Required
- Energetic and self-starting.
- Strong organisational skills for multi-tasking.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience of using web analytics.
- Be highly analytical and detail-orientated.
- Extensive community management experience.
- Event management experience.
- Some existing Outreach and PR experience.
- Ideally educated to graduate level and/or have experience in online or affiliate programme management.
Apply for Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly