Store Manager - Premium Fashion Brand!
4 days left
- Job Type
Store Manager London - Premium Fashion Brand
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a driven Store Manager in Central London. This is a chance to work with autonomy and take ownership over your business. The brand are a leader in their market, offering cool, iconic clothing collections for men and women.
- Driving an exceptional customer service experience.
- Coaching, guiding and training your team.
- Leading your team to exceed sales targets, kpi's and personal goals.
- Utilising commercial reports to make decisions, promote the brand and increase sales.
- Nuturing people, succession planning and focusing on internal progression.
- Creating a positive working environment, building a culture of postive communication and sharing successes.
- Planning and hosting customer events, brand events and local marketing.
- Liasing with head office teams, local London stores and your Area Manager.
- Acting as a brand ambassador in behaviours, premium standards and problem solving.
This would be an ideal role for an existing Store Manager with experience in fashion. You will have a flexible approach to management and be really keen to have impact on a new team. Experience in all of the above is essential.
The salary is from £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits.
Please apply today as interviews will be held next week!
Zachary Daniels specialise in the recruitment of retail management vacancies.
Apply for Store Manager - Premium Fashion Brand!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly