My client is looking for a Website Manager with a can do attitude to join their young and dynamic company. You will be responsible for the maintenance and aministration of the company website and also for regularly updating their social media accounts.
Website Manager - The Role
- Managing the website trafficpeople.co.uk and other sites that feature our products e.g. House of Fraser and Silk Fred
- Proof/Edit copy across the website
- Packaging orders for despatch, process returns and respond to customer queries
- Social Media Management
- Creative input into mailshots / adverts / competitions etc
- Adding of new products to the website
- Copy for marketing communications
- Ensuring product information is up to date
- Adding of categories
Website Manager - The Candidate
- Ability to analyse traffic / PPC etc
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Ilustrator and Print Artwork (Scribus) useful but not essential.
- Proactive attitude and ability to manage work independently
- Strong verbal communications skills
- A willingness to work on own initiative, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to manage time and multi-task multiple priorities and consistently deliver high quality results.
- Knowledge of Online marketing techniques, and determination to keep abreast of emerging technologies.
Website Manager - The Company
My client opened their first store in East London in 2001 and it is now a successful unique and edgy brand. Today the brand can be found in hundreds of stores around the world as well as on the worlds most desirable fashion websites.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.