Assistant Store Manager - FRANKFURT, Germany
CV International are working with a Premium retailer, who are seeking a Assistant Store Manager in their store in Frankfurt, Germany.
Overall Job Function: Responsible for maximizing profitability in the store. Leads and organizes the business in a motivating way, according to the companies shared values, standards, policies and procedures with a strong focus on customer service and developing talents.
• Minimum of 2 years Management experience
• Good knowledge of English
• Ability to provide leadership, motivate and develop staff
• Exceptional customer service- and interpersonal skills.
• A strong fashion consciousness.
• Proven organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong merchandising skills and the ability to drive business through commerciality.
• Able to work strategically, tactically and operationally.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with a very hands-on approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic computer skills, such as data entry are needed.
• Travel ability at certain times is required.