Store Manager, FRANKFURT, Germany
6 days left
CV International are working with a Premium retailer, who are seeking a Store Manager in their store in Frankfurt, Germany.
Overall Job Function: Responsible for maximizing profitability in the store. Leads and organizes the business according to the companies shared values, standards, policies and procedures with a strong focus on customer service and developing talents.
• Sets goals and provides direction, to maximize profitability.
• Works visibly as a symbolic leader on the shop floor and makes sure that our shared values are being used.
• Ensures that each floor manager, visual merchandiser, cash office responsible and sales advisor has the right knowledge and information and that they work in line with the company strategy.
• Leads, coordinates and organizes the work of all staff members.
• Provides constant feedback and performance reviews to the staff.
• Responsible for corrective actions, performance management and terminations.
• Sets and adjusts pay rates and hours for all staff in accordance with company policies and discussion with controller.
• Resolves employee complaints and investigations.
• Focuses upon teamwork and works actively to establish a professional management team and efficient, customer focused staff.
• Leads, coordinates and organizes company mandated workshops and trainings deemed necessary for development of all employees.
• Motivates staff and assists in growth of employees.
• Establishes effective routines for excellent communication with all members of the team to maximize productivity.
• Minimum of 2 years Management experience (preferable prior retail Store management experience).
• Good knowledge of English.
• Ability to provide leadership, motivate and develop staff. Exceptional customer service- and interpersonal skills.
• A strong fashion consciousness.
• Proven organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong merchandising skills and the ability to drive business.
• Able to work strategically, tactically and operationally.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with a hands-on approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic computer skills, such as data entry are needed.
• Travel ability at certain times is required.
Interested contact Georgina Jacobs ASAP!!!
Apply for Store Manager, FRANKFURT, Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly