Digital Marketing Finance Manager- Maternity Contract
WORK IN A WORLD WHERE YOUR VOICE MATTERS.
Over the last 18 months our Group Finance function in London has evolved rapidly and continues to expand across all of our sub-teams: Tax, Legal, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of the team provide leadership and advice on strategic projects, playing an instrumental role in the development of Finance as a critical and integrated partner within the business and ensure the long-term success of Farfetch!
Are you a Finance Manager passionate about business partnering, especially within the field of Online Marketing? Do you enjoy putting financial rigor and data behind decision making? This maternity cover position will give you the chance to add value & insight to a high-growth area of the business by putting your own stamp on building short and long-term analysis and forecasting models on an international scale.
This role is about being able to operate at all levels; it would suit someone who loves digging into the detail, solving problems and finding out what really drives performance but then can also take a step back explaining and recommending actions to senior management. We need someone who is looking for a maternity cover contract, excited about the opportunity of building tools from scratch to propel understanding and help surface actionable insight and loves working in a fast-paced, high energy and collaborative environment.
What You’ll do:
- Act as a Business partner to the online marketing team
- Develop and take ownership of financial modelling to support and challenge online marketing in key decision making
- Challenge ROI and work with the team to find optimum levels for efficient use of resources
- Support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- Analyse results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- Support initiatives and projects as they arise
Who You Are:
- Qualified accountant
- Significant experience in financial modelling, LTV, channel performance and cohort analysis is a must
- Digital marketing analysis experience preferred
- Experience in the e-Commerce and fashion industries advantageous
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations
- High level of judgement, drive and influence
- Proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate
- A strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships