Macro Space Planner
Sally are nationally recognised for supplying hair and beauty professionals with an extensive range of over 6,000 hair and beauty products, as well as a full range of salon equipment.
The company operates a successful wholesale business and also has a meaningful presence on the High Street, with an exciting proposition for the retail hair and beauty enthusiast.
With a network of approximately 260 stores across the UK and Ireland, Sally Store Support Centre is located in Bracknell, Berkshire. A growing and dynamic company, we offer a fun place to work, within a fast-paced and cooperative environment.
We have a vacancy for an experienced and enthusiastic Macro Space Planning Professional to join our Space Planning Team, to support the development and delivery of industry best store formats, merchandising, and commercial space & range solutions.
We are looking for someone who can use their intelligence, skills and enthusiasm to add value to the space planning & format development team.
Key role dimensions include:
- Together with the Macro Space Planning Manager, investigate, design and develop new processes and systems to efficiently produce macro space store layout plans
- Working with the Space Planning leadership team, develop macro space matrices that effectively deliver the Sally strategy
- Design and develop ideal store layouts, category adjacencies, etc. by format, utilising the latest insights on customer behaviour and established Sally processes & models
- Set up processes that measure and report on the performance of macro space changes and to regularly produce reports for senior management on macro space
- Keep up-to-date with issues effecting store performance & space planning
- To review the effectiveness of macro spaces change by reviewing the physical success of new plans by regularly visiting stores
- To review and improve issues affecting the effective execution of macro space change in stores
- To escalate any pertinent issues to the relevant stakeholders / managers
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Macro space/Store planning experience within a retail or wholesale environment
- Competence in Computer Aided Design (CAD) preferred but not essential
- Good IT Skills, particularly excel and space planning software (JDA and/or similar) preferred but not essential
- Experience of developing plans, delivering short and long term objectives within an organisation
- Good understanding on implementation of Floor Plans and Planograms
- Demonstrates commerciality through spotting opportunities, maximising sales and positively impacting profitability through recommendations
- Excellent organisational skills, analytical mind-set and great attention to detail
If you feel that your personality and, experience meets our needs and want to apply for this role, then please send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and stating your current salary details.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Macro Space Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly