Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
We are building a photography studio here in our amazing head office and are looking for a highly organised Studio Manager to help us and to grow the new team. Once we have found this person we will be looking for 5 more people to join us. You will lead the creation of all visual content assets for our ecommerce site and any adhoc creative content assets, to brief, time and budget. This includes a significant majority of all online product imagery, which is critical to on time product launch online, and trade. You will lead the growth of the Production team and the development of the online fashion imagery standard. This includes setting up and leading a fully operational, commercially run fashion photographic studio capability.
What will you do as a Studio Manager?
- Inspire and develop the team to ensure all operational deliverables are achieved, namely; online product photography, including model shots and still life assets, and creative visual assets for any additional content requirements
- Alongside the Online Content Production assistant, ensure activities are delivered to plan, and uses strategic agility to change plans once in flight should changing business priorities emerge
- Build strong internal relationships, in particularly with the ecommerce team ensuring all assets are delivered as requested and within the agreed timescale
- Working alongside Brand teams to ensure we have a full set of styling guidelines for each of our brands
- Coordinate and manage the studio team to plan for and deliver daily brand targets, ensuring the cover is organised where necessary
- Manage and update the weekly photographic schedule
- Ensure set up and smooth running of photographic sets daily
- Produce and manage a forecast schedule for the production team
- Continually look at ways to improve workflow, productivity and efficiencies, whilst focusing on quality.
- Management of the re-touch process
- Team Development and management
- Budget Management
- Maintain a commercially driven and financially aware studio
What will you need to succeed as a Studio Manager?
- Exceptional understanding of a photographic studio
- Experience as a Production Manager/ Studio Manager
- Develop and maintain a culture of ‘can-do' throughout other departments
- Proven experience of project management
- Proven experience of managing and leading teams of both creative and operational staff in a high volume and high quality production environment
- Solid experience delivering both operational efficiency and quality of assets
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail, and a creative eye
- Up-to-date technical knowledge in photography, post production, digital media tools and technologies; Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Capture One and networked systems equipment
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Studio Manager we would love to hear from you.