Sales Account Manager
If you are driven by great product, passionate colleagues and the thirst to build lasting relationships this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who share your enthusiasm. Please get in touch for more information.
Sales Account Manager - The Role
- To proactively develop relationships and identify/develop new business opportunities within the UK.
- Plan and forecast seasonal sales budgets.
- To meet and exceed sales and revenue targets, in line with company strategy.
- Working closely with the design and product development teams having an input into range whilst overseeing the critical path alongside the merchandisers.
Sales Account Manager - The Person
- Varied backgrounds accepted, including womens and menswear across clothing, accessories and footwear.
- A proven track record within a sales position and passionate about product.
- Understands the dynamics of a manufacturing business.
- Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
- Language skills are desirable; ideally French, German or Spanish.
Account Manager - The Company
This is one of the UK’s leading suppliers; boasting leading technology and excellent relationships with high street retailers and all of the major supermarket brands.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.