Assistant Prouduct Developer - Accessories
4 days left
- Job Type
Urgently looking for an ambitious Product Development Assistant to work for a well-known accessories brand.
My client is a fast-growing British Accessories brand based in London known for its unique and glam designs!
- Working closely with Product Development and Production teams
- Being responsible for monitoring tastings of all raw materials
- Being responsible for maintaining, managing & driving the critical path through all stages of the development sealing process
- Being main point of contact for all vendors for bulk product
- Setting up as well as updating seasonal development charts
- Distributing seasonal development packs
- Researching competitors in line with Critical Path
- Previous experience in accessories product development
- Experience of working with leather would be an advantage
- Fantastic communication skills
- Awareness of production processes
Salary will depend on experience.