Exciting opportunity to join a leading jerseywear supplier with some fantastic customers. They are a hidden gem, with offices and a factory in the Midlands. They continue to invest heavily in the development of the business to ensure they remain at the forefront of the industry. If you can create first patterns and have experience using a CAD system then please get in touch.
Pattern Cutter – The Role
- Create womens/childrens first patterns for a range of multi-product jersey garments and manipulate styles to customer blocks.
- Digitise patterns using Gerber and take and update fit comments.
- Create make-up sheets, diagrams and logging of all information to aid production.
Pattern Cutter – The Candidate
- A background in women jerseywear is essential.
- You must be experienced in creating first patterns and CAD software, ideally Gerber.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Fast and accurate with a good eye for detail as well as shape and proportion.
- Looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and creative individual.
- Must have an interest in fashion and trends with the ability to interpret a designers working drawing.
A chance to work for an extremely successful and stable manufacturer offering career progression for motivated individuals. The offices are professional, modern and creative.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.