New Assistant Buyer Opportunity for an Iconic Luxury Brand!
Central London-Up to £32,000
Your new company
An iconic luxury brand is looking for an exceptional Assistant Buyer to join their luxury accessories team in Central London.
Your new role
The role will involve:
* Support Buying Manager with DTC product assortments, EU customer needs; identify key product opportunities and execute strategy to create and sustain product momentum
* Partner with Production Planning to ensure prices are correctly implemented in systems, price changes are promptly updated and product flags are maintained.
* Conduct seasonal competitor study focusing on price positioning evolution, new product initiatives, marketing activities, emerging brands; reflect market intelligence through pricing analysis, hind-sighting and product training.
* Partner with planning to continually manage the business through in-season analysis and tactical adjustments.
* Collaborate with Planner on the presentation of the MFR.
* Contribute to seasonal hindsighting exercise by identifying potential areas of growth, downtrending businesses, and new market trends
* Perform seasonal sizing and ratio analysis by store to ensure forward buys are completed with latest selling trends.
* Prepare and distribute weekly co-ordinate group sales recap by store for relevant departments
* Inventory Management & ST Enhancement
* Manage incoming receipts through timely input and update of purchase orders, partner with CS and highlight potential risk in later delivery, order cuts, and provide solution to reduce impact to trade partnering with other channels or regions with support from Corp
* Regularly communicate and partner with visual presentation to support slow movers and ST evolution
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience at Assistant Buyer level for a luxury fashion brand.
* Customer, marketplace and product expert.
* Able to work on own initiative and to be pro-active
* Able to organize and prioritize; demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills.
* Good listening, written and oral communication skills, effectively and clearly communicates.
* Able to build and maintain productive relationships within team environment..
* Strong PC and associated application skills, MS Word and Advanced Excel a requirement.
* A flexible and pro-active approach to business and systems management
* Expertise in retail math.
* Strong analytical skills
* Decision making capability driven by conceptualising future opportunities and developing strategic product and business initiatives.
* Creative, assertive and solution-oriented when faced with difficult business performance and/or challenging directives from senior management. Influence, present and defend a business argument both one-on-one and in a group setting.
* Superb presentation and communication skills, both spoken and written.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Regularly utilise
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £32k , benefits, excellent staff discounts and the reputation of working for a leading luxury retailer!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.