Account Manager, Europe - Ivy Park
A BIT ABOUT
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Arcadia announced a new partnership – an ath-leisure brand named IVY PARK which launched in April 2016. The joint venture is equally owned by Topshop and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip Green and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London. Ivy Park is set to establish itself as a global market leader in Ath-leisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
The brand is already distributed into over 50 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
- Proven track record within an international Sports or Fashion brand (e.g. Adidas, Nike, Puma, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss etc.), preferably with both a Sales and Marketing background
- Inspirational character with a salesman DNA, strong commercial acumen and Customer focussed, skillset in preparation and execution of account plans and range presentations
- Deep understanding of major EU Sports and/or Fashion key accounts with a proven track record of managing those with a business built on multi-channel on and off-line i.e. both “bricks” and “clicks”
- Proven ability to work across various cultures as an exceptional relationship builder, able to integrate and influence cross-functionally at all levels within the business
- Strong financial knowhow (margins, discounts, royalties, P&L, profit improvement) understanding the specific commercial dynamics of sales out, stock replenishment, stock turn and overdue
- Enterpreneurial mindset with high level of flexibility, agility and stamina ready to overperform and to go the extra mile
- A "digital native" with sympathy for the music industry able to write and speak English to a high standard and at least one additional language desired - German, Spanish, French
Bonus / special features:
- Alumni of a top UK or continental Europe university (e.g Financial Times Business School Ranking)
- Experience at Account Management levels within branded FMCG sectors (e.g. P&G, L'Oreal, LVMH, DIAGEO, Nestle) and/or at online/multichannel retail environment (e.g. Amazon)
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Account Manager, Europe - Ivy Park
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly