Menswear Graphic Designer
Working with some excellent names on the UK and European High Street across womens, mens and childrenswear, this innovative and dynamic company continue to grow from strength to strength, expanding their product offering to remain competitive. They are looking for an experienced Menswear Graphic Designer to join their team and in return can offer a rewarding career.
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Role
- Responsible for graphic and print design over their menswear ranges.
- Creating exciting all over and placement prints for high street clients.
- Working closely with the clothing designers to achieve their needs for each range.
- Trend driven opportunity with a chance to own your own work load.
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Person
- A good exposure to mens/boyswear graphic design.
- Able to identify trends, with a creative eye to translate into commercial designs.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment.
- Excellent CAD skills.
- Ideally from a supplier background.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate and hardworking.
Menswear Graphic Designer - The Company:
My client is an established manufacturer of womens and mens fashion jersey, supplying the likes of River Island and Topshop. With amazing production facilities and expansion into different markets they have seen a real surge in their customer base. With exciting times ahead they are looking for talented people to support this growth.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.