Junior Merchandiser (Online) - Menswear
A world class, contemporary British fashion & lifestyle Brand, Jaeger has a rich history and dynamic future built on womenswear, menswear & accessories. Jaeger has always sought and attracted only the most talented individuals.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Merchandiser to join our established Menswear team.
In this pivotal position, your role will include:
- Produce top line financial and department plans in line with the business strategy
- Manage in season trading and forecasting for the accessories categories
- Work with buying team to build a commercial range across all store profiles/grades.
- Manage OTB; determine buy quantities and manage department margin with buying,
- Manage and updating the WISSI’s, reacting to performance and managing the risk
- Produce markdown proposal to drive maximum sales, profit and stock clearance at end of season
- Currently working at Junior Merchandiser or Senior Assistant Merchandiser level with retail experience across Premium /High Street
- Knowledge of Accessories an advantage.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness and a proven ability to drive profit.
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across all levels.
- Have in depth experience in range planning.
- Have established track record of managing the supply chain.
- Product focused with a strong interest and passion for the fashion industry.
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team.
- Highly numerate, analytical and have a high attention to detail
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.