eCommerce Trading and Merchandise Assistant
As the eCommerce trading and merchandising assistant working within a busy e-commerce department, your role will be to support the eCommerce team in producing a best in class eCommerce offering. You will be responsible for the production of all product and price information for use on all the sites maintained by the department, you will also support the production of website photography and contribute to the look and feel of the website and help grow our online presence.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare product upload files for all ecommerce sites
- Ensure that product information is accurate, detailed and consistent across the site
- Work with the Trading Manager and Digital Marketing Manager on promotions & new season launches, as well as category launches.
- Manage and update the seasonal launch tracker ensuring all products are launched on time.
- Cross sell products on the site to create outfits.
- Upload product images to the site & management of swatch images for all products.
- Ensure all categories across the site are suitably merchandised with bestselling, most stocked items at the top of each page.
- Create edits in line with marketing campaigns.
- Ad hoc research of our competitor online activity
- Support the team with amending and uploading editorial content
- Working with Customer Services to provide information for customer queries and respond to ad hoc customer queries.
Photography & Video
- Maintenance of photoshoot spreadsheet and sample management
- Preparation of shoot day sheets and management of product check in and out.
- Liaise with external suppliers to plan for shoots and prepare products.
- Main point of contact for the photography studio.
- Schedule and organise both product and model shoots.
- Consolidate and pack shoot products including sourcing and returning product from stores and CML when required.
- Process of images from server on to the ecommerce database, ensuring that all product photography and video is of a high standard and consistent. Arrange retouching, resizing and editing as required.
- Manage the storage and maintenance image archive.
- Collate and send image files for 3rd party sites.
- Source and upload photographs for online content as required.
Trade Reports & Marketing
- Assist the Trading Manager with all weekly and monthly trade reports.
- Select appropriate products for email campaigns based on bestselling, most stocked skus.
- General support for the digital team, including research and reporting where appropriate
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft applications such as word and excel
- A strong interest in eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Interest in fashion
- Relevant degree
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- Team player and willingness to support the wider team
- Flexible and responsive to change
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE 21/10/16* - ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CV's ATTACHED WILL BE CONSIDERED - PLEASE NO AGENCIES
*any applications received after this date may not be considered