Ecommerce Content Merchandiser-Lingerie & Hard Goods-up to £35
5 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Ecommerce Content Merchandiser - Lingerie and Hard Goods - up to £35k
Amazing opportunity to join a highly successful, rapidly growing international company.
My client is a leader in the lingerie and hard goods industry, both in the UK and internationally.
- Responsible for ensuring product details and copy are of the highest standard.
- Ensure the tone of voice remains consistent across all touch points.
- Provide content to stakeholders to ensure they are delivering a clear message to all customers.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all products are available for sale with high quality content.
- Work with the Conversion Team to ensure category and product pages are easily found by site visitors and provide a compelling experience.
- Ensure all products have the information a visitor requires to make a purchase and inspires them to do so.
- Work with the Conversion Team to identify which products & categories are performing and
identifying opportunities for improvement.
- You must have a minimum of 2-3 years's experience in a similar role
- Very organised with an analytical mind
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stong organisational skills
- Up to £35k depending on experience
- A number of benefits on offer
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Ecommerce Content Merchandiser-Lingerie & Hard Goods-up to £35
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly