Womens Casual Buyer
Working with the Designer and Merchandiser you will use your commercial understanding, influential approach, leadership skills and creative eye for trends to create a commercially successful range.
Our client is an International Fashion and Home Multichannel Retailer based in the East Midlands. After internal progression they are looking to appoint a Buyer into their Womenswear team to cover the Casual bottoms area.
About the role:
- Create commercially successful ranges and maximise sales.
- Plan the range, taking into account trend analysis and price architecture.
- Review your supply strategy - introducing new suppliers as well as building on excellent relationships with your existing supply base.
- Analyse Sales data, acting quickly to identify and introduce changes.
- Effectively manage your team, delegating resources and workload while ensuring team members are engaged and focused.
- Impressive experience in a Buying/Assistant Buying role.
- Naturally influential leader.
- A confident and persuasive communicator, you'll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business.
- Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers.
Competitive basic, Car allowance/ Car, Bonus, Share scheme and Relocation support.