Floor Manager - Southamptonshire
7 days left
- Job Type
Matalan are recruiting for a Floor Manager in the Southamptonshire area.
Are you passionate about retail, commercially focussed and looking for store-wide responsibility? Do you love working in a fast-paced fashion environment? Then a Floor Manager role at Matalan could be just what you’re looking for!
About the role
Our Floor Managers are a vital part of our store management team, with a wide range of responsibilities across the whole shop floor and back of house:
• Duty managing the store in the absence of the store manager
• Role modelling outstanding customer service and encouraging the team to always ‘Think Customer’
• Clear understanding of sales targets & KPI’s, with the ability to communicate these to the team
• Implementing company visual merchandising guidelines and layouts
• Driving promotional activity in store
• Ensuring compliance with all company procedures to help reduce stock loss and maximise profits
• Recruiting and developing a team to be the best that they can be
We’re looking for people that want to work hard, and be rewarded for the work they put in. We’re looking for people who have:
• Great interpersonal skills
• Passion for customer service
• A Positive attitude
• An understanding of “what good looks like” in retail
• An ability to analyse figures and make commercial decisions
About our benefits
As well as great development and progression opportunities, we offer a competitive salary, 20% staff discount, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and savings across lots of different leisure and food outlets for all of our employees.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then take a look at our current vacancies, send your application over and you could soon be part of the Matalan family!