Calling all Garment Technologists!
Working with some of the biggest players on the UK High Street across WW and CHW, this young and exciting garment supplier are looking for a committed and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team in their Central London offices.
You will currently be working as a Garment Technician or Junior Garment Technician looking for the next step up in your career. You will also be working in a Fast Fashion business, working for either a High Street Retailer or a High Street Supplier, and be covering Jersey and Wovens.
My client is also offering a competitive salary and the opportunity for great career progression.
Garment Technologist- The Role
- Managing and providing technical expertise at customer fit meetings
- Advise factories of technical, construction and pattern amendments required to ensure high standards are continued to be met throughout the range
- Provide technical support and guidance to colleagues in other departments
- Be involved in sample development to ensure styles are workable at Bulk stage
- Build solid working relationships with offshore factories, attending international visits when necessary to review quality systems and factory performance
- Undertake store visits to review product and true bulk quality
Garment Technologist- The Candidate
- Looking for a confident self-motivated Garment Technologist/ Junior Garment Technologist with 3-4+yrs proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Working knowledge of textiles, garment make and patterns
- Proven ability of ensuring production is delivered to customer specification through liaison with factory, customer and colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player
Garment Technologist- The Company
This is one of the leading UK suppliers to a major High Street chain, who pride themselves on their high quality, trend led designs. They hold excellent working relationships with their customers and are looking for someone to come and join their friendly workplace.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Garment Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly