Gerber Pattern Grader
As a proficient Gerber Pattern Grader you will be responsible for the accurate grading of patterns demonstrating a flair and understanding of the grade rules for women’s young fashion with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This highly successful supplier produces soft separates and dresses for River Island, Topshop, Warehouse and ASOS.
- Use of Gerber 10.01 system to produce accurate graded sets for women’s soft separates and dresses (training will be provided if you are moving on from an older Gerber system).
- Complete accurate technical paperwork to accompany patterns.
- Complete fit log/size chart with accurate pattern measurements.
- Accountable for correct grades being sent to the factory.
- Production of spec charts for factories.
- Gerber Pattern Grader with a least 3 years’ experience in womenswear separates and dresses for the UK high street.
- Solid Gerber CAD/CAM pattern grading experience.
- Ability to confidently grade all patterns and understand the grading rules.
- Ability to provide accurate costings.
- Speed and accuracy whilst demonstrating a commercial and current eye for fashion.
- Flexible, reliable and accustomed to working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work collaboratively and enjoy being part of a team.