Production Coordinator - Ivy Park
7 days left
- Job Type
A BIT ABOUT
In October 2014 Beyoncé and Arcadia announced a new partnership – an ath-leisure brand named IVY PARK which launched in April 2016. The joint venture is equally owned by Topshop and Parkwood Athletic with Sir Philip Green and Beyoncé both assuming roles of Founders. The partnership, not collaboration, is designed and managed by a newly created standalone team based in London. Ivy Park is set to establish itself as a global market leader in Ath-leisure, clothes which are appropriate for both athletic and leisure activity in the fastest growing sector in the womenswear market today.
The brand is already distributed into over 50 different countries across North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. The scope of the brand within the market enables it to access consumers across a number of different channels from Premium Independents, Department Stores, Sporting Goods, Apparel Specialty and Pure Play. The ambition of the Brand is to become a market leader in its sector, engaging a core consumer set between 18-35 years to make women look and feel at the top of their game – whatever they’re doing and wherever they are.
As the Operations/Production Coordinator, you will be Managing the Supply Chain Critical Path, closely supervising suppliers to ensure timely deliveries. You will be a proactive, diligent and energetic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Creating product lists – Ensuring product lists are created in the system once approved by the product team – with cost, landed cost, trade and RRP.
- Creating purchase orders – Ensuring purchase orders are linked to sales and sent to vendors
- Track – production schedules -Once purchase orders are raised, review Critical Path weekly to identify any potential issues. Raise any issues/delays with Operations Manager, Sales team OR Customers if necessary.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Operations/ Production or Supply Chain Coordination experience in the apparel/fashion industry
- Experience of working with overseas factories.
- Good team player with ability to work independently with a great work ethic, and ability to take on additional tasks when necessary
- Experience in STYLEman is an advantage, though not necessary
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Production Coordinator - Ivy Park
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly