Visual Operations Coordinator - TOPSHOP
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Reporting into the Visual Merchandising Operations Manager you will support with graphics and creative roll outs for our USA and Hong Kong Stores. Projects include: Seasonal Model Store set-ups, window schemes, Sale/POS offers and Exclusive launches.
• Working with the Creative Team on Model Store graphics and props for seasonal launches and costing with USA and UK suppliers.
• Receiving and interpreting creative window schemes, ensuring window briefs are trialled/sampled and executed to the correct specification and allocated correctly to the stores.
• Managing window scheme roll outs per store, tracking window calendar and ensuring CPA timings are met.
• Keeping Topman up to date of all window scheme launches and briefs.
• Raising Purchase Order Authorisation forms for Director sign offs, ensuring any window or Model Store props have been cross tendered with USA suppliers.
• Communicating with International Logistics team to cost deliveries of UK shipments to USA.
• Working closely with Print Purchasing department to deliver graphic requirements in store and challenging costs.
• Working to set budgets.
• Working with wholesale partners to ensure seasonal launches are completed to their lead times.
• Working with the wider team to communicate relevant VM information bespoke to the stores.
• Using the Print Work Tool (PWT) system and overseeing PWT master specification for all USA store requirements, ensuring in store photographics and window photographics are briefed and produced correctly.
• Work closely with International Field Team and Creative teams for Model Store layouts and special requests.
• Work closely with Line Manager and Creative team on USA store openings.
• Working on Sale/POS graphic packages for in store and windows, briefing in art work and liaising with Topman team to ensure brand consistency.
• Managing store queries, graphic requests and USA stockpiles on a daily basis.
• Highlighting costs to implement reprints for graphic stockpile and advising allocations required.
• Working flexible hours over key periods such as new USA store openings to better suit the US time difference but also to link in with UK processes such as artwork and print production.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Knowledge of the Topshop Brand and commercial awareness
• Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Good negotiating skills
• Able to adapt to different requests within work environment
• Able to work well within a team and to motivate/encourage other team members
• Ability to learn quickly and use initiative
• Ability to multitask and an eye for detail
• Confident in communicating with all levels of the business.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.