Print & Graphic Designer
Creative, Trend Driven, Enthusiastic, & Passionate Graphic Designer.... Is this you?
This is an incredible opportunity to join a key supplier to the UK High Street, working on trend led young fashion jersey and woven wear for the best known fashion names. You will be extremely creative and fashion conscious, but also able to translate trends into commercial graphic and print designs. Personality is key, you will work within a close knit team, and also be confident at building relationships with your customers.
- You will identify and translate the must have trends for young trend led fast fashion.
- Meet and build strong relationships with customers
- Develop new trims and fabrics with fads and fast fashion in mind
- Focus on all areas of garment graphic design including all over print, placement, paper print, sublimation across woven and jersey fabrics
- Identify and update bestsellers to drive repeat business
- Regular travel on inspirational shopping trips
- You will be creative and trend driven.
- Commercially astute you will have a particular passion for young trend led fast fashion styles.
- You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness
- Computer literate with exceptional CAD skills especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- You will have some knowledge of designing graphic prints and logo prints for the UK retail sector.
- You will be a team player and able to build relationships
This is a fashion forward company at the top of their game, they supply to all the big names on the UK high street, this means this is a fast paced and exciting company, always striving to be a step ahead of the current trends. They are a great team, with passion for fashion and a competitive edge that keeps them ahead of their competitors.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.