JUNIOR GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST
This successful lifestyle online retailer is recruiting a Junior Garment technologist to work through the technical and fitting process of garments from concept through to delivery.
Reporting into the Technical & QC Manager you will manage fit sessions; ensuring comments are sent to suppliers on a timely basis.
- Continuance from product development of Sales Man Samples through to bulk production in main range.
- Continuance from product development of Proto sample along with design packs through to bulk production. This may including development of new styles, fabric and design details where required.
- Updating existing size specifications.
- Creating new size specification where required.
- Creating technical data for factories for all styles/colour which proceeding to production.
- Ensuring that construction, fabric and design details of all styles, are correct and in line with artwork and CAD packs.
- Ensuring that the final product reflects the designs but in the same instance, is technically correct.
- Work to critical patch to ensures styles are delivered on time.
The successful candidate will have technical, pattern and construction knowledge in women’s or men’s multiproduct, knowledge of fabrics and testing and ability to analyse and respond to results.
Knowledge of grading patterns would be an advantage and be able to produce a spec for designers to add to their new designs. You will be proactive and be able to foresee potential issues and have the ability to adapt and respond.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Hannah Kai, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job ref: HK-45144
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for JUNIOR GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly