We have 2 exciting opportunities for a Senior and Junior Occasionwear designer to join an established design team of a major High St Retailer based in their West London offices. It will be working solely on the Occasionwear/Eveningwear to Design and Develop Key trends.
The Senior Designer position will be responsible for the vision and direction of the department covering all product areas
- Experience working in India and the Far East.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working on similar product.
- A love of colour, pattern and embellishment is essential
- You will need to manage a small team and create an innovative and creative and inspiring environment to produce exciting, unique commercial collections that reflect the brand.
- Proven development and critical path management experience with strong technical knowhow is essential with a great eye for detail and fit.
- Overseas Travel will be required.
- Computer competencies using Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable.
The Junior Designer will need to be a creative designer who is passionate about designing eveningwear with previous experience working on similar product
- Experience liaising with suppliers
- A minimum of 4 years experience working on similar product.
- Assisting the Senior Designer on designing garments, embroideries and embellishments helping to create the unique handwriting for the brand.
- Trend research, sourcing fabrics and trims.
- You need to be a creative designer who is passionate about designing eveningwear with previous experience working on similar product.
- You will need excellent computer skills using Photoshop and Illustrator.
Apply for Occasionwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly