Accountant Assistant - Graduate Trainee
Kering Eyewear will be the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ???ensemble' of powerful brands.
We will design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we will empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
KERING, world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Brands across the Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle segments, is looking for an accountant assistant for the UK office of its Eyewear Division.
KERING Eyewear is the newly born Eyewear Division of the KERING Group. For our new start-up in UK, we are looking for a dynamic accountant assistant who can efficiently contribute to the growth of the department.
Based in London, the accountant assistant will support the finance team in the day to day activities for the UK entity; he/she will mainly perform general accounting as well as treasury and credit management. You report to the entity head of finance.
As key responsibilities, the accountant assistant will have to:
- Purchase Order process
- Process of travel expenses in line with the company policy
- Invoice coding in SAP for travel expenses and suppliers' invoices
- Review weekly supplier payment runs
- Invoice coding in SAP for customer payments
- Credit management in a demanding wholesale business
- Perform bank reconciliation
- In charge of petty cash and related coding in SAP
- Guarantee a documented system of accounting
- Substantiate transactions within his/her scope with audit-standard documents
- Specific on-demand projects like but not limited to: company cars, support in the preparation of Intrastat & EC Sales returns for HMRC.
- University degree, accounting preferable
Desired skills and experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines, in a growing environment of a start-up Division