Photographer – Ecommerce & Editorial – Premium Brand
An in-demand opportunity for an established in-house photographer with ecommerce and editorial experience to join this creative head office team in central London.
Successful candidate must have experience in a premium fashion brand with ecommerce and editorial background, and have worked in studio and location.
- Shooting high quality model and still life photography at high volume
- Consistent high quality and on-brand imagery
- Imagery for editorial features or marketing collateral
- Researching current styles and trends within ecommerce photography
- Image selection and processing of all image shots
- Liaising with the retouch team
- Strong model portfolio – studio & location
- Experience within an ecommerce single brand or studio desired – both preferable
- Ability to art direct and also take direction
- Knowledge of Mac OSX & PC com[putting platforms
- Capture 1 knowledge
- Video Capture and editing experience is desired
- Must have premium fashion brand experience
- Experience of working in studio and on location
This brand thrive on creativity so there will always be the opportunity to unleash your creativity.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44832
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Photographer – Ecommerce & Editorial – Premium Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly