Senior Technologist: Accessories and Footwear
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Footwear and Accessories Technologist to join a distinctive Global Retail Brand. Working as a key figure in the Technology department the successful candidate will liaise with Production & Design to ensure the highest standard of fit, construction and technical specification are maintained.
Key Role Objectives:
The Senior Accessories Technologist is responsible for the fit, quality & performance of footwear & Accessories, whilst maintaining a strong sense of aesthetic importance.
Main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fit sessions.
- Ensure that tech packs are updated with appropriate comments, spec and manufacturers informed according to critical path
- Ensuring any testing, compliance care label requirements are fulfilled
- Managing RISK assessment of product in close collaboration with the production /design team, and ensuring supplier compliance.
- Developing product from Prototype stage into production and to continue to monitor product into store.
- Managing the critical path at a style level
- Product Categories across Menswear and Womenswear Shoes bags, small leather goods, belts, gloves, hats and scarves
- Assist the Quality Assurance team at our Warehouse in carrying out audit checks and assessing returned items for quality issues. This would also include feedback to the Technical Manager and the Merchandising department regarding allocation.
- Update Critical Path systems on all events actioned during the fitting / development and approval /shipping process.
- Carry out regular, scheduled shop visits to check bulk production in store and liaise with retail
Experience and skills required:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate solid multi product technical background in Accessories and Footwear .
- Be confident to manage sealing sessions.
- Display excellent organisation
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Brand values
Apply for Senior Technologist: Accessories and Footwear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly