Garment Technologist - Menswear
Create & Develop Resourcing are working with this exciting Menswear brand with international reach to recruit a Garment Technologist with precise technical ability to develop samples across all menswear categories.
Responsible for taking prototype garments through the sealing process from design sign off to bulk production, your responsibilities will include;-
- Taking design ideas and bringing them to life
- Creating detailed specifications and size charts
- Taking garments through the various stages of sealing from design concept to final sign off
- Fit meetings with internal and external teams
- Daily liaison with manufacturing sources in the Far East
- Seasonal travel to factories in order to ensure garment quality and technical perfection is achieved
- Management of test reports
- Multi product menswear experience is required across woven and jersey and to include outerwear
- Pattern cutting knowledge including grading beneficial
- This is an exciting opportunity within a well established and successful fashion business
- Good salary negotiable, also offering genuine prospects!
Please apply without delay to discover more about this exciting Create & Develop career opportunity!
Like us on Facebook @CADResourcing
Follow us on Twitter @CADResourcing
We are Create & Develop Resourcing Ltd, expert recruiters for Fashion Head Office, Wholesale and Supply.
With specific industry experience and knowledge spanning two decades, our philosophy is simple - we work with passion to connect the very best talent with our extensive network, providing the best fit for both client and candidate.
Create & Develop are your go-to source when it comes to all things Design, Development, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, ECommerce, Marketing and Sales from Graduate to Director level, UK wide and Internationally.