We are looking for an experienced Pattern Cutter with more than 8 years’ experience in Manual pattern cutting whom has an understand of toiling and garment construction that is looking for an exciting International opportunity.
This International opportunity will be working with one of the world’s largest and progressive young fashion retailers responsible for Bottoms, Blouses & Dresses, cut & Sew on extremely difficult and challenging styles.
The position will have a direct line report to the Pattern Room Manager responsible for R&D, with an overall responsibility for product development to work with design team and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:-
- Establishing the very best silhouette/blocks to fit with the clients customers
- Establishing Grading rules across all styles
- Familiarity with making up garments using sewing machine
- Assuring the best sewing method to achieve quality and price
- Working closely with design teams and understanding their sketches
- Creating manual patterns
- Creating flat patterns
- Providing technical instruction to suppliers
- Measuring and checking samples
- Attending fitting meeting
- Improving fit and manufacturing standards
- Amending patterns as and when needed