A womenswear retailer with an impressive digital presence is on the hunt for a Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their team who can drive maximum revenue growth and be responsible for all category performance online.
A practical duties mix of trading and planning, the position also requires an Ecommerce Merchandiser who can train, develop and motivate the web merchandising team as well as being accountable for the merchandising of the .com pages in relation to customer journey.
- Align the product promotions with the online trading calendar and manage online budgets, markdown and stock intakes based upon monthly targets as well as seasonal events
- Forecasting weekly sales and analysis, including best/worst sellers and competitor reports
- Monitoring stock levels by category in line with online plans
The post of Ecommerce Merchandiser is fit for an individual who comes with credible and extensive experience of ecommerce merchandising in a preferably fashion retail commercial environment, who is able to think strategically engaging on an operational level collaboratively in business.
- Excellent analytical skill with the ability to make sense of complex data
- Project prioritisation, ability to make reactive decisions effectively and time management skills
- Enthusiastic and creative with ideas, influencing other members of the business
If you’re interested in this opportunity or would like to learn more about the extent of the vacancy, please get in touch with Candice for more details, or alternatively if you’re interested in other levels of seniority in online trading.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.