TOPSHOP Visual Merchandiser
Our Oxford store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
To apply: Please nip into our Oxford store where one of our Managers will be able to chat with you about the role in more detail and how you can apply.
Our Visual Merchandisers are the experts when it comes to our product and live and breathe the Topshop / Topman Brand. They work as part of a team setting the visual standard through inspirational trend statements, always ensuring our customers get the best product in the best shopping environment.
- Visual Merchandising experience in a retail fashion environment.
- A genuine love for the Topshop / Topman brand.
- Awareness of competitor and market activity both in local area and on a global scale, using this knowledge to challenge the Visual Merchandising offer in store.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything they do.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
- Strong communication skills to communicate key Brand information to the Visual and wider store teams.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.