TOPSHOP Team Leader
Our Bracknell store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
We are recruiting for a Full Time Team Leader working 37.5 Hours (Fully flexible Sunday to Saturday)
To apply:Please nip into our Bracknell store where one of our Managers will be able to chat with you about the role in more detail and how you can apply.
We have all types of Team Leader roles. Whether it's driving the service on the floor or ensuring our stores look visually stunning, our Team Leaders set the standard that our Sales Advisors aspire to. They are fashion role models who show a real sense of pride in working for Topshop Topman.
- Experience at supervisor level or equivalent.
- Genuine love for the Topshop / Topman Brand with a knowledge of fashion.
- Ability to inspire and motivate other team members in giving great service to our customers.
- Strong knowledge of the local market place to understand the customer profile and also be aware of who the competitors are.
- Ability to use the commercial tools available to make suggestions to the Manager identifying risks, and opportunities to maximise sales.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to react quickly with changing priorities.
- Confidence in communicating to the store team on a regular basis and give feedback where needed.
- Proactive about self development and supporting other team members in their development.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
Apply for TOPSHOP Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly