National Account Manager - Bath & Body
If you are an experienced National Account Manager this maybe the opportunity that you have been looking for, my client is one of the largest manufacturers of health & beauty and skin care products in the UK, who are now looking for a new National Account Manager to join their team. They provide a unique and bespoke service to their customers which assist them in being one of the biggest health & beauty brands in the world.
You will be reporting directly into the Head of Wholesale and you will be responsible for several national accounts. These include the likes of: Costco, Garden Centres and Independents amongst others. This is a Home based role with the majority of your time maximising the sales potential of the existing accounts and ensuring the Brand is correctly positioned in the Market.
You will be responsible for developing and influencing Partner relationships to reach agreed sales and profitability targets, identifying and securing new Partners in line with Company objectives and make suggestions for improvements to Wholesale processes.
· Manage and develop the nationwide wholesale business in order to meet objectives and targets with a focus on key account management, profitability and sales growth.
· Develop relationships with key Partners in order to develop and influence Brand positioning
· Active management of Wholesale accounts to achieve agreed sales targets.
· To open new Wholesale accounts in line with Company objectives and maximise the potential of existing accounts.
· Liaise with the Marketing Team to ensure all wholesale marketing needs are met.
· Represent the Wholesale division at key industry events.
The right person for this role will be enthusiastic, self-confident, self-motivated with strong Commercial business acumen. You will have a demonstrable sales success ideally within a luxury brand in the UK and Ireland Wholesale Sector. You will be truly innovative with a willingness to adapt and take on new challenges and a drive to continually improve.
The next steps:
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or please call on 0333 323 2000 or 07538 933 358.