Garment Technologist (6 Month Maternity Contract)
From humble beginnings in the nineties this Eastern inspired brand has grown into an exciting multi-channel success. A friendly and passionate Technical Team have a unique opportunity for a Technical whiz to join their team for a 6 month maternity cover contract, working across woven product.
Garment Technologist – The Role
- Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be responsible for working closely with designers to fit, seal and manage the overall quality for the womenswear range across woven product.
- Attend fit meetings, generating specifications, sending out tech packs, detailed comments to suppliers and manufacturers.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers & factories to aid technical knowledge, improve product, resolve technical issues etc.
- Responsible for updating critical path deadlines and attending meetings.
Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- Looking for an experienced Garment Technologist, from a womenswear background.
- Well organised and methodical approach to work, driven by attention to detail.
- Experienced in liaising with offshore production, ideally Far East experience.
- Knowledge of dealing with test reports.
- Ability to manage critical path deadlines and to work independently in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Competent IT skills, a confident communicator and proactive, 'can do' work ethic.
- Must be available to start December 2016.
A chance to join a creative and unique Eastern inspired brand, offering a friendly and supportive working environment.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.