International Sales Executive
I am looking for a Sales Executive for a successful, highly reputable and extremely creative fashion textile design studio, to travel the world selling their stunning prints to some of the biggest and most exciting brands on the planet!
My client wants someone driven and ambitious who doesn't mind spending a large amount of time travelling around the globe to meet their customers, which range from mid-level high street to high end luxury brands.
This role is all about the person and they will look at people who have sales experience but it doesn't necessarily have to be in fashion - though an interest in the fashion industry would be beneficial!
Salary + OTE + Generous Expenses
International Sales Executive – Fashion Textiles
- Work as part of an innovative team in a successful, creative business.
- Responsible for developing existing customer relationships, growing the business and looking for new sales opportunities.
- You will be travelling around the world on a regular basis seeing customers and selling the current seasons prints.
- You will manage your own diary and travel arrangements so it is imperative that you are highly organised
- You must be able to personally connect with your clients, be it Buyers, Fashion Directors, or other industry professionals, and convey a confidence in the brand.
- You must have a passion for fashion and textiles which cannot be forced or artificial.
International Sales Executive – The Candidate:
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in textiles and /or fashion sales.
- Candidates with 2-3 years minimum experience in sales will be considered, as will more experienced candidates – the salary and seniority of the position will depend on the person.
- You must have the hunger and the stamina to travel extensively.
- You must be passionate about fashion and trend-aware.
- I am looking for dynamic, personable characters that will be able to represent this premium, yet slightly quirky textile print business.
- Confidence and strong communication skills are essential.
- You must be highly organised and able to manage your own diary and travel arrangements.
- As there is a lot of travel involved both in the UK and internationally you must have a valid Driver’s Licence and Passport.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.