Account Handler / Lingerie Designer
Our client is a highly successful lingerie supplier, creating intimate apparel and nightwear that combines craftsmanship and ground- breaking designs. They are looking for an Account Handler/Lingerie Designer to join their team in London.
Account Handler / Lingerie Designer - The Role:
- Design, manage and product develop new and original collections / product areas each phase/season and present to our customers.
- Buy key fashion samples, Attend Trade fairs sourcing fabrics and trims.
- Work with the client’s CAD artists on original design artwork in line with the customer’s requirements.
- Create trend boards, translating into commercial designs.
- Create and implement the Critical Path.
- Working Alongside the Garment Technologist, creating detailed design specs & attending fit sessions.
- Negotiate prices and monitor margins to maximise profit levels. Drive sales to grow accounts year on year.
- Leading all external meetings/ far east factory visits and to be a positive ambassador for the brand.
Account Handler / Lingerie Designer- The Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial
- Ability to problem solve and direct factories and suppliers to achieve quality standards and on-time delivery
- Strong communication skills and the ability to drive sales and build positive business relationships
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience would be preferred
- Must have a true understanding of the technical side of lingerie
- Stong commercial awareness
- Must have a make it happen attitude
Account Handler / Lingerie Designer - The Package:
- Competitive dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be considered