Online Production Coordinator - Burton
A BIT ABOUT
‘A man thinking brand’. Established in 1903 by Montague Burton, Burton Menswear London is a staple on the British High Street. Burton’s aim is to be the most inspiring, best value fashion brand for their customer. Burton’s core customer is 25-35 in age and mind-set. He has an interest in fashion but wants it to be ‘easy’ – easy to wear, masculine and good quality, but a good price also. Using multiple channels to research and purchase, he seeks regular newness of product and outfit ideas. However; over 30% of Burton’s customers are women!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Manage and Coordinate small scale projects and improvements to site.
- Manage all mobile and Apps developments.
- Assist Production Manager in launch of key projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ensuring SEO guidelines and the best customer experience.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager and Production Manager to proactively manage SEO improvements to sites, ensuring balance between customer experience and SEO.
- Proactive research and monitoring of m commerce, making considered changes to apps and mobile.
- Work closely with website analysis to monitor and measure changes to desktop, mobile and App sites.
- Assist of optimisation tests, making recommendations based on analysis of the tests ( A/B testing, mutli variant testing)
- Research E-Commerce best practice and online retail, social media and fashion trends.
- Oversee data process to external business.
- Working closely with E-Commerce Design and off line Creative team to ensure consistent imagery for online photo shoots.
- Liaising closely with creative to manage photography process.
- Line management responsibility for
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and maintain focus at a detailed level
- Good problem solving skills – can overcome issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
- Budget management
- Can perform under pressure, operate in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Works with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels, flexing style where appropriate
- High attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and aptitude in Excel & Word
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Passion for online industry, interest in fashion
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- A special treat when you join us!
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do