This highly successful fast fashion retailer requires a Garment Technologist to join their team working across ladies multiproduct.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all products perform to specification as well as improving production efficiency and quality. This will include working alongside the buying function and with suppliers to maintain quality assurance and producing fully graded production specifications.
- Conducting fit sessions and discussing fit problems with buyers and colleagues
- Analysing technical issues accurately and sending clear, concise and accurate comments to suppliers
- Analysing factory performance and maintaining up-to-date records of the resulting data
- Managing the critical path and high-lighting potential issues in a timely way
- Suggesting care instructions and ensuring compliance with fibre composition labelling regulations
- Promoting quality at all times, whilst maintaining a strong commercial attitude
The successful candidate will have solid experience working within a QC/Technical department within a Head Office and supplier environment with the ability to work on a range of products.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Hannah Kai, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: HK-45160
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly