Copywriter/Translator - Dutch
Hours of Work: 09:30-17:30
With more than 60 years of history in the bag, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. Style is well and truly in our blood. As well as UK and Ireland, we are represented globally through our stores in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Our e-commerce business is helping to set the trend globally, shipping to 125 countries whilst also growing our presence on the world’s leading digital fashion marketplaces.
Our people make all the difference. Just as the River Island name pulls customers in off the high street and inspires them to buy online, our employer brand turns the heads of talented people, inspiring them to join, stay and grow with us.
What will you do as a Dutch copywriter/translator?
Reporting into the Localisation Manager you will be responsible for translating online copy, product copy and email marketing communications from English to Dutch, whilst maintaining the River Island tone of voice and message.
- Translating product descriptions, content and email communications from English into Dutch
- Ensuring the River Island tone of voice and message is maintained after translation
- Working with eCommerce, marketing and product teams to ensure delivery of content within the required timeframes
- Dutch native speaker, fluency in EN required, French or German desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of copywriting and/or translating
- Graduate level – ideally with a degree in foreign languages, journalism, translation or linguistic
- Excellent oral and verbal English language skills
- Keen interest in Fashion
- Any experience working in a eCommerce environment is highly desirable
Apply for Copywriter/Translator - Dutch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly