Growing footwear brand - Assistant Merchandiser - London
My client is a popular footwear brand with an international presence who is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to join their growing business.
Well-established, our client has a brilliant international as well as UK presence and their products are flying off the shop shelves (online inclusive) at an overwhelming rate.
- To assist the Merchandiser with planning, trading and forecasting
- Providing analysis of current and historical product performance (i.e. Sell through, Bestsellers, ROS, Category performance to name a few)
- Providing regular business reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly sales) and suggesting effective reactions to information gathered
- Providing analysis during sale and promotion periods and making recommendations to Merchandiser on pricing
- Consolidate multi-channel buys
- Monitoring Core inventory levels and OTB required as per the forecast from the Merchandiser
- This role works in close collaboration with Product, Supply Chain and Sales teams.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and have commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential
- Experience in producing weekly trading reports is essential and strong proficiency in working with new systems, extracting and analysing data
- Proactive style and "can do" attitude, open minded approach towards "getting your hands dirty"
- Knowledge of SAP is not essential but appreciated.
Up to £25,000 depending on experience.