Rochdale Textiles Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Fabric Dyer. Our main core business is commission dyeing but we also bleach, raise, emerise, calender and finish cloth for our customers.
We process cloth for a number of customers whose finished textiles are used for a variety of end product uses such as: Furnishings, Curtain Fabrics, Clothing, Footwear, Lingerie, Industrial Packaging, Display, Sports Hall and Stadia Backgrounds.
This role will have responsibility for all colour and dye based activities within the facility.
Duties will include:
- liaising with and providing technical instruction to production staff
- creating dye recipes in response to given briefs
- producing samples
- evaluating, identifying and selecting fabrics/products from suppliers
- ensuring that products meet set requirements and specifications
- controlling production and quality standards
- problem solving
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- keeping up to date with dye trends and innovations
Qualification, skills and attributes:
- Profound knowledge of discontinuous dyeing and jigger dyeing processes.
- Previous experience gained within a similar environment – discontinuous dye house.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A flexible approach to working times
Please forward your C.V for immediate consideration.
Apply for Fabric Dyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly