Merchandiser - Kidswear, zLabels
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando’s fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. When designing for new labels we draw inspiration from haute couture collections and young unconventional designers. We have a wide range of fashion labels and brands: from sporty men’s fashion to refined women’s wear up to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands and labels like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as a professional fashion company. We plan to continue and build upon this success in the future.
As Merchandiser - Kidswear you will join zLabels’ planning and merchandising team and will be part of a fast growing private label business on Zalando, Europe’s largest fashion e-commerce company!
- You are responsible for running, planning and in-season merchandising
- You develop seasonal budget and range plans together with the heads of the product and align the plans with Zalando’s category management (responsible for 3rd party brands)
- You ensure that the plans are in line with our growth and profitability targets for kidswear
- You report to the Head of Planning & Merchandising
- During the season you determine additional growth areas in the assortment, e.g. by identifying high demand areas not yet covered by own brands
- You trigger reorders and express orders of new items where necessary to fully capture our sales and margin potential
- In case of issues, you improve sell through via price adjustments and other activities that increase demand
- Thereby, you are in constant exchange with the merchandising counterparts of Zalando to ensure all our merchandising activities are synced with what is happening on the branded side of the business
- You monitor & develop related analysis to keep track of current performance and potential to grow sales and margin
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of merchandising and planning in the fashion industry
- You have excellent analytical and numerical skills
- You enjoy working with creative colleagues such as product developers
- You are a confident user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, think pragmatically and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in a team and are prepared to really go out on a limb for your colleagues
- You always try to break the mold with fresh new solutions
- You have excellent skills in written and spoken English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: Every Day is a Casual Friday
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Also a feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- The security of an expanding company with more than 7,000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Everything your retail-loving heart could desire thanks to our attractive employee discounts in our online shop
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Francisco via email