National Account Manager - Luxury Retail - Hammersmith
We are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to join Four Seasons Recruitment in an Account Management role.
The role is responsible for managing a major retail account for our business which is multi sited and across the UK.
This national retailer employs a number of candidates on fixed term contracts and this key role looks after all staffing and recruitment and sales performance of the team.
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to move from retail in to a recruitment related role and grow their career.
- You will have extensive experience in retail with luxury experience or passion for luxury
- Management experience of a large team including coaching and training in sales skills and product training
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Highly organised and self - motivated and good at motivating others
- A true passion for people and developing a team
- Competitive spirit and a keen interest in competitors within this field
- Managing a large team of sales consultants who are located across the UK
- Travelling to see each one on a regular basis
- Training the team in selling skills and product knowledge
- Achieving the required level of sales from each consultant and location
- Motivating the team and communicating well with all consultants and the client
- Liaising with the client and forming a close partnership regarding communication
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
- Producing weekly sales reports and other related market intelligence reports
- Package to include salary, bonus and car dependent on experience
- Circa £30,000 basic
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity please apply with your CV immediately.
Please send your CV to Melissa.Garrett@fsrl.co.uk today!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!