Assistant Branch Merchandiser (6 month FTC)
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Branch Merchandiser to join our innovative TOPSHOP Branch team on a 6 month contract. This high profile role involves potentialising trading of TOPSHOP stores, maximising profit and sales densities. The role will be Head Office based full time.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
- Potentialising sales and profit opportunities in stores on your region
- Liaison with and visiting stores within your region to identify local opportunities
- Working closely with Area Managers to build up profiles of stores to help tailor stock packages to meet local customers
- Liaise with the Planning Department on store openings/modernizations/closures and space changes
- Compiling and reacting to feedback from retail
- Managing branch openings, closures, & space changes
- Liaise with B & M, Retail, Retail Finance, and Area Visual Merchandisers
- Performance reporting and spotting trends to feedback to B&M
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Attending area meetings
- Inputting to Model Store roll out day twice a year
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Good analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel and spend time in the field weekly
- Ability to understand both Head Office strategy and retail needs to utilise opportunities to maximise the success of TOPSHOP
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.