International Editorial Coordinator
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Lisbon, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Our Offline-Marketing team is one of the largest within the business currently consisting of 38 Farfetchers across 7 teams, PR, Brand Marketing, Editorial & Design, VIP Shopping , Social Media and Advertising Sales. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From creating the revolutionary content for our Editorial features and stories, launching our first ever ad campaign ‘The Unfollowers’ to running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion professionals.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE CURATORS IN FASHION.
Farfetch’s seasonal content requires extensive planning and great depth of research in order for all of the departments to achieve their best outcome. From knowledge of the products currently online to the latest trends and industry news, this position requires that you support and work along the Style Editor & the whole editorial team to help further the levels of excellency required by this fast paced business.
What You’ll do:
- Help with the creation of pre edits for both womenswear, menswear and international features, maintaining, updating these and ensuring deadlines are met on a weekly basis
- Work with the team to help research editorials, source imagery and news in order to compile trend summaries
- Work with the Fashion Assistants to track and coordinate arrival (and returns) of stock from partners and chase PR's/boutiques for product used on photo shoots & brand campaigns
- Help with the scheduling of shows and press days for the Editorial team to attend
- Ensure the team have a detailed shoot calendar including stock requested from each boutique, maintaining a visual record of all stock requested per shoot
- File and keep the responsive weekly files updated with any relevant content for E.U and U.S sites
- Gather information from the boutique questionnaires; liaise with the Visual Merchandising team to stay abreast of new brands that have been approved to go site
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity highlighting key findings to the team
Who You Are:
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic
- Preferably from a fashion background or with relevant work experience in the industry
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of trends, designers and brands
- High attention to detail
- Proactive approach to research and production of reports
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience with Photoshop and Indesign and Powerpoint are a plus
- Professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- Problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- A dedicated team player
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships