International Features Editor
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Lisbon, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Our Offline-Marketing team is one of the largest within the business currently consisting of 38 Farfetchers across 7 teams, PR, Brand Marketing, Editorial & Design, VIP Shopping , Social Media and Advertising Sales. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From creating the revolutionary content for our Editorial features and stories, launching our first ever ad campaign ‘The Unfollowers’ to running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion professionals.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE CURATORS IN FASHION.
We’re looking for a talented International Features Editor to come on board and join our Editorial team here at Farfetch, reporting to and working closely with the Editorial Director and Editorial Fashion Director. You will be a thoughtful leader in the branded content space and work closely with the International teams, creative, social media, and advertising sales teams to create branded content that aligns with Farfetch KPIs, all while upholding the site’s tone of voice and style through a versed output of optimised copy and brand expertise.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and lead international content focused on the fashion and lifestyle category with strategic vision and creative foresight for Russia, Japan, China, Latin American and Korean sites
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ideate and produce cohesive, integrated content advertising campaigns tailored to the Farfetch brand DNA and KPIs
- Write and edit all international stories, working closely with the creative, international and production teams to execute effectively
- Assign and manage a roster of freelance writers/photographers globally
- Make sure onsite branded content is optimized for search and social sharing
- Stay ahead of industry trends, best practices and branding initiatives
Who You Are:
- Extensive experience within online publishing, with a proven background in digital media
- Well-versed in fashion, lifestyle trends and brands, including home décor, travel and food
- Strong grammar, research, and copyediting skills as well as a strong passion for storytelling and brainstorming
- A comprehensive knowledge of online editorial and social media best practices, including SEO
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work autonomously providing self-direction
- Experience with direct client communication
- Team player attitude and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic
- Professional approach with a real pride in quality of work
- A solution focused approach with the ability to stay calm under pressure
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships